Download now and share with your players and their parents.
#1 Youth Flag Football Coach
#1 Youth Flag Football YouTube Channel
#1 Youth Flag Football Drill – “Shuffle Pull”
Included in Coach D's At-Home Conditioning & Skills Practice Schedule:
- Guidelines: Tips and best practices for at-home conditioning & skills practice.
- Outline: Full outline of exercises, warmups, and drills with detailed how-to video links broken out by:
- Speed & Agility
- Flag Pulling
- 2 60-Minute Schedules: I schedule out 60 minute sessions for my son and he likes to mix it up, so I am providing you with 2 options.
- Easily customize and create your own schedule tailored to your own team or player's needs, abilities, and preferences.
- Exclusive Video: Coming soon
- Full Walk-Through - I'll walk you through the guidelines, outline, and schedules, providing insights from years of practicing and conditioning with kids in an at-home environment.
This is a gamechanger in our current client. Use this resource for players and parents in your community to help keep kids active and preparing for the future.
Whether a first-time coach or veteran you will find TONS of value in all these resources for your players and their parents.
Several years ago my wife signed me up to coach my son‘s flag football team. Having never coached before, I looked for resources to help guide me. There wasn’t much out there, so I started creating exercises, warmups, and drills for my son and I to practice as home. After 10 seasons of coaching my son, daughter, nephew, niece, and dozens of kids, I've shared many of these resources with parents and other coaches to help their kids/players practice at home, with great results.
With this global pandemic keeping us at home, unable to practice together, I thought now would be the perfect time to share these at-home conditioning & practice schedules so you can pass them on to other coaches, parents, and players so we can keep active and continue preparing for gametime together!
Need Wristbands? These are the ones I use. Get yours now:
This is a digital product and is available for download immediately after purchase.
Copyright © 2020 by Dwight Braswell
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.