Looking for age-based plays? You've come to the right place!!
You'll get 24 custom plays and 8 practice schedules for each age-group!
80+ Plays & 32 Practice Schedules!
This is the ultimate AGE-BASED flag football plays for kids playbook! Get ALL grade level Play Packs combined into one AWESOME Playbook:
BUY 4 & SAVE!
- ALL-Ages Playbook = $17
- PK-1st Grade = $7
- 2nd-3rd Grade = $7
- 4th-5th Grade = FREE
- 6th-8th Grade = FREE
- DISCOUNT = -$11
The COMPLETE COACH Flag Football Strategy & Play Calling System includes ALL the above PLUS the Digital versions of the play packs!!
Details of the ALL-Ages Playbook:
Included in each Age-Based 24-Play Pack + 8-Week Practice Schedules:
- 24 Plays: Hand-picked and proven to work for the specific grade level. Ideal for wristbands - but you can also get 1, 4, or 9 plays printed per page.
- Exclusive video:
- Plays Walk-Through - I'll walk you through each play, sharing why it was selected and the secret to making it work. Perfect to pass on to parents and players to help them learn the plays.
- Practice Schedule Walk-Through - I'll review the Meet & Greet along with the other customized practice schedules so you and your other coaches know exactly what to do from day 1.
- FREE Meet & Greet Schedule: Minute-by-minute Meet & Greet schedule I use every year, along with links to videos to give you specifics on each warmup, drill, etc. (Customized to each grade level)
- FREE 8-Week Practice Schedules: Each week mapped out for you and your other coaches. Minute-by-minute weekly practice schedule I use for every practice. I include links to specific warm-ups and drills, along with time for breaks, running plays, and more. (Customized to each grade level)
- FREE Wristband-ready printable play-sheets: Want to use wristbands like I do? Perfect, you’ll receive bonus PDF play-sheets sized for wristbands. Simply print, laminate, put in the wristbands, and go! Call plays from the sideline and let your players execute. I LOVE wristbands and these are the EXACT plays I use each season.
- OVER 80 Plays broken down by age-group so you are only using the best plays for each age
- 32 Practice Schedules broken down by age-group
- Exclusive walk-through videos of every age-based play pack and practice schedule (sent immediately after checkout)
- Print-Ready plays Get exclusive PDFs with the exact sizes needed for wristbands. Simply print, insert, and go!
Get INSTANT ACCESS Now
Here is what coaches say about Coach D’s coaching tools:
- "Working on importing [the playbook] in PLAYMAKER. Lots of good stuff in here. Thank you." - Coach Steve
- "Plays look great...Coach D, I just wanted thank you again. I took your advice and went back to the basics this week. I simplified the offense and drilled hard on flag pulling and man to man coverage. Your advice and videos paid off big time! We tied the #1 ranked team out of 32 teams!!!" -Coach Oliver
- "The playbook is awesome! I liked the variety of plays, especially for exploring playactions. Coach D is the Shanahan of Flag Football 😆" - Coach Paulo
- "Coach D took some of ur advice today and won both semi finals games off to the Superbowl tomorrow. I have to say it's my first time coaching and I studied all ur videos. If it wasn't for your training videos I don't think my team would have been as successful this year. Thanks!" - Coach Edward
- "Coach D's playbook is awesome! It's made a huge difference for our team. Since implementing these plays we've been winning! Thank you Coach D!" -Lifegate Acupuncture
- "Thank you for the excellent playbook...I greatly appreciate your help. Your playbook and YouTube videos are awesome!!!" - Coach Javier
30-Day 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE!
LIMITED-TIME All-Ages Playbook Bundle Launch Special
BUY 4 & SAVE!
ALL-Ages Playbook = $17
PK-1st Grade = $7
2nd-3rd Grade = $7
4th-5th Grade = FREE
6th-8th Grade = FREE
👇🏻 Get my ALL AGES PLAYBOOK BUNDLE Now 👇🏻
Copyright © 2022 by Dwight Braswell
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.